Instead of using the CMS to produce your own applications, you may want to ask Armadillo to do this for you.
This could be for several reasons:
- you don’t have the in-house capacity
- you need some books created very quickly
- you need some custom features
- you only need one book creating
Whatever the reason we can create a single book or a whole library for you.
Some of the projects we’ve worked on include:
- an animated herbarium for the Natural History Museum where insects came to life as the pages turned
- the Lyme Missal for the National Trust which included overlays to draw attention to parts of the page
- Turning the Pages at the Chopin Museum in Warsaw which used RFID tags that could detect a users nationality and switch the interpretative material accordingly
- hotspots on a medieval heraldic scroll for English Heritage at Dover Castle
- custom interfaces for many institutions including the NHM and Royal Collections